|Night of the Dead: Special Ops (v1.07e) - File Description
| Description: |
The latest and greatest version of the popular Night of the Dead: Special Ops is now available for your immediate WarCraft III gaming enjoyment! For those of you just tuning in, Night of the Dead: Special Ops picks up where the immensely popular Night of the Dead II left off; FM_Bilouxi & FM_Osiris did a superb job, and now Nxuan and Syrus are carrying the torch to light your way in this cyber-land!
If you're looking to have an action-filled evening in front of your monitor, and you are in the mood for something that comes with a high level of fun and a great challenge, then NOTD: Special Ops is definitely what you're looking for!
- Changed damage type of hero
- Removed group leak with lurker AI
- Fixed message at starts(shows who picked what)
- Increased hero xp gain radius to 10k
- Optimized map again
- And more...
Some background on NOTD: Special Ops:
The year is 2047 on Earth, it was a virus outbreak in Boston. All tries to neutralize the virus failed, the human race was in danger of perishing! The virus was turning humans to undead. Some nations built underground tunnels to save themselves, while others sent ships to Mars to build a new world and save the entire human population. Now it's 2247, no one knew how it begun. In colony X-34i virus appeared again, we already lost two squads of highly trained men, so we are sending in a third squad, you are a soldier of Delta Squad and you need to rescue your fellow marines and find a way to neutralize the virus.
Your mission is a hard one...will it succeed? That depends on you marine, so get moving!
Refer to the readme for more information.
| || || |
|Night of the Dead: Special Ops (v1.07e) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Night of the Dead: Special Ops (v1.07e) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Night of the Dead: Special Ops (v1.07e) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
this is warcraft 3
expansion of Night of the dead 2 map called Night of the dead 2: Special Operations
map was made by M.E.R.C.S. Nxuan and Syrus
- optimized map again(changed damage extras trig,attack trig, anti-stuck trig, removed dooads)
- changed damage type of hero (Armor Piercing to Jacketed HollowPoint)
- when you save your earned XP will be displayed now
- removed group leak with lurker AI
- reduced artillery cooldown
- optimized ailiments trigger
- fixed message at starts(shows who picked what)
- increased hero xp gain radius to 10k
- fixed alot of leaks, changed attack trigger, everything runs faster
- added some cool secrets and features
- changed tileset
New Mode : Training Mode
- Players will be able to obtain small amount of xp if they go far in training mode
- Training mode has same waves like notd 2, only some minor things are changed
- removed service xp
- u will earn XP for waves
- increased hero xp attain radius, to reduce whorage(u will gain same amount of hero xp if you are last in team or first)
- you can see your XP earned through game by typing -xp
- all heroes will now get same amount of xp, heroes that die will not gain xp
- level 2 disarm stacks clays
- level 3 disarm stacks resonator
- you can stack up to max of 10 resonators in resonator pack
- changed suppresion(cd is now 30,20,15), changed minigun, gives 35% attack speed instead of 30%
- morphine level 3 has chance of removing venom, morphine lvl 5 removes open wound
- removed addiction
- while placing ignite firebat is slowed for 20%,15% and 10% at level 3
- increased ignite dmg from 120 to 200 per second(lasts 3 seconds)
- changed some things, monster will now spawn at their spawnpoints, no more random spawning at the begining of game(game can sometime crash if marine attacks imemdiately after landing)
- you can trigger fluffies now with minimal 3 players(alive at that moment)
- you will not gain any XP or medals while playing solo
- increased recon locate items radius abit
- repaired lurker attacking while on ground
- increased personal cam duration from 12 to 40 seconds, reduced cooldown from 90 to 60 seconds
- increased squad cam duration from 12 to 40 seconds, reduced cooldown from 90 to 65 seconds
- added missions
- when u use drop secondary unit will no longer be displacted by shotgun shells item
- marine tags mission is now harder
- reparied HS suppresive fire(it was bugged, useless skill)
- increased terminator autocannon dmg slightly
- decreased airstrike cooldown
- artillery dispersion reduced, it will be far more accurate now and smaller area of effect(from 1500 radius to 800 radius)
- increased discharge device damage from 1200 to 1400, discharge will also slow zombies attack rate by 20%
- demolition will get pack of ce with 3 charges at start of game
- increased combat training evasion by 1% per level
- repaired creep behaviour
- fixed some issues with disarm and description
- fixed terrain bugs
- crash should be fixed now
- net requirement fixed
- pharmacy requirement fixed
- fixed designate, now it costs 20 mana
- fixed Medal of Valor and insignia problems
- fixed Light Weapons Profiency for grunt(now it gives 3 damage as it should)
- fixed bug that if terminator is below 25% hp and uses discharge it sets his hp to 25%(now hp will remain the same)
- increased firebat speed while placing ignite and prolonged napalm duration on creatures that it effects, and increased ignite power
- increased "-me" duration by 1 second
- fixed terminator autocannon
- fixed some typos
- fixed bugs
- reparied item drop
- added 1 more resonator in game
- repaired some bugs with medals
- optimized a bit
- fixed lurker back
- lowered net duration on heroes to 1.25/2/2.75 from regular duration.
- changed starting sequence to avoid bugs
- tweaked code a bit, should not cause fatals on save for people with special characters in nick anymore.
- fixed some typos,changed some descriptions
- fixed engineer's extend clip when it was used while the marine was reloading.
- fixed bug where marksman couldn't shoot his last bullet.
- lurker's impale area of effect increased.
- fixed -me
- resonator should work 100% now
- fixed defiler unburrowing
- increased resonator damage against defilers by 10%
|Night of the Dead: Special Ops (v1.07e) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Warcraft 3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 1 | Last comment: 10-10-2007 at 02:52
Joined: October 7th, 2007
|I seen better!!! |
It was a joke.This is relly cool
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!